Driven to exceed goals and build long-term relationships with customers and to obtain a challenging career position in a high quality environment where my people skills and resourceful experience will add value to the organization.
- Strong verbal and personal communication skills.
- Able to get along with co-workers and accept supervision.
- Willing to try new things and am interested in improving efficiency on assigned tasks.
- Problem analysis, use of judgment, and ability to solve problems efficiently.
March 2019-March 2020
Express Factory Outlet
December 2018-March 2019
- Promptly and effectively assisted customers at the cash wrap.
- Open NEXT credit cards.
- Expand the company’s loyalty program by having customers sign up for rewards.
June 2017-November 2017
- Applied company’s trained HI-FIVE customer service skills to promptly and efficiently assist customers with any given questions, comments, or concerns.
- Recovered store floor in order to maintain an organized, visually appealing, and easily accessible shopping experience to customers.
- Assigned primary cashier role due to ability to effectively keep store lines moving in an orderly manner.
- Monitored children in different play areas and reinforced safety policies to safeguard children.
- Responsible for creating creative curriculum lesson plans for the toddler daycare.
- Responsible for organizing student art displays each week with students and parents.
- Responsible for creating a playful environment through projects, which consisted of learning lines, shapes, and colors.
- Developed strong relationships with students and parents.
Milpitas High School, Milpitas, California
High School Diploma, June 2017
De Anza College, Cupertino, California